Lemon Tofu skewers are a fresh, healthy idea for a vegan meal.
A fast and delicious dish, rich in plant proteins and ideal to eat all year round. You can alternate vegetables, during the seasons and pulses, according to your tastes.
The key to these lemon tofu skewers is marinated tofu, always a winning idea, especially if it is organic and made with soy, not genetically modified.
Lemon Tofu skewers: Ingredients
250 g (9 oz) Tofu
100 g (3½) little spinach
150 g (5 oz) chickpeas,cooked
The juice of 1 lemon
2 tsbp apple cider vinegar
Handful of raisins
4 Extra virgin olive oil
White pepper, to taste
Lemon Tofu skewers: Method
- Preheat the grill and oil the grate.
- Cut the tofu and transfer to grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Thread the tofu onto the skewers
- Wash the small spinach and place in a bowl with chickpeas.
- In another bowl, squeeze the lemon juice, add vinegar salt, pepper and emulsify with a fork.
- Serve the tofu and the salted salad with lemon sauce and raisins.