Hearty winter salad is an ode to wellness and cold season.
I love salads even in winter. Apparently, the ingredients with which to create rich dishes do not seem to stand in comparison with the variety of summer vegetables. In truth, fantasy is the ingredient that makes home cooking so special and allows you to create simple, tasty dishes with high nutritional value such as this delicious salad.
My hearty winter salad is made with fresh, organic vegetables from the garden so rich in nutrients.
200 g (7 oz) little spinach
150 g (5 oz) aragula-rocket
80 g (3 oz) radicchio
10 Whole almonds
10 dried figs
4 tbsp extra virgin oil
2 tsbp apple cider vinegar
The juice of one lemon
Pinch of sea salt
2 granny Smith apple
- Wash and dry the spinach, the aragula-rocket and the radicchio. Cut the vegetables.
- Toast the whole almonds. Cut the dried figs. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- In another bowl, prepare the emulsion with olive oil, apple vinegar, lemon and salt.
- Wash, dry, and cut off the apple. into segment. Add the apple to the salad.
- Season with the sauce and serve.