These triple dark chocolate cakes are so delicious, free from refined sugars, with all the benefits and nutritional properties of chocolate.
The presence of chocolate with hazelnuts makes the surface of these cakes crunchy, perfect at any time of the day.
The hot plant based milk is an ideal ally that makes the dough soft inside, once cooked.
The unrefined and organic flours are all gluten-free, so very light and appropriate for those who suffer from intolerances. The key, also in the fragrance, are the toasted almonds and hazelnuts flours.
Triple dark chocolate cakes: Ingredients
150 (5 oz) brown rice flour, sifted
50 g (2 oz) corn flour, sifted
50 g (2 oz) toasted almond flour
50 g (2 oz) toasted hazelnut flour
1 tsp organic baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp raw cocoa powder, unsweetened
80 g (3 oz) raw coconut sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Bourbon powder
1 large organic free range egg
80 ml mild extra virgin olive oil (or 100 ml/3½ organic high oleic sunflower oil)
80 ml (3 fl oz) brown rice milk, warm
150 (5 oz) dark chocolate 85%, melted
50 g (2 oz) dark chocolate 70%, melted
50 g (2 oz) hazelnut dark chocolate, melted
Triple dark chocolate cakes: Method
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
- In a bowl, pour the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and mix.
- In another bowl, beat the egg with hot milk. Add the melted chocolates and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour the mixture into loaf cake molds and cook for 15 minutes.