Coconut gluten free cake is a light cake, suitable for those who love delicious and healthy cakes.
A soft and moist cake that has all the flavor of summer. So rich in flavor and tasty, it is perfect for being soaked in milk or serving with ice cream. Suitable for those who suffer from gluten intolerance, ideal for those who do not want to give up the sweetness and enjoy all the well-being of a healthy cake.
Coconut gluten free cake: Ingredients
250 ml (9 fl oz) vegan cream
50 g (2 0z) coconut rape (coconut flakes)
80 g (3 oz) raw coconut sugar+1 tbsp
50 g (2 oz) brown rice flour, sifted
150 g (5 oz) coconut flour
50 g (2 oz) cornflour, cornstarch
1 tbsp organic baking powder
Pinch of sea salt
1 organic free range egg
80 ml (3 fl oz) extra virgin olive oil
The juice of one lemon
2 tbsp apricots jam
A handful coconut flakes
Coconut gluten free cake: Method
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F/Gas 4).
- Heat the cream with the coconut and a spoonful of sugar. Cook for 5 minutes. Go with the colander and make it cool.
- Mix flours with yeast and salt.
- Emulsify the egg with the oil. Add the lemon juice.
- Add flour and cream and mix the ingredients.
- Pour the dough into a pan, covered with baking paper.
- Cook for 40 minutes.